Got a photo you want the world to see? Want more exposure? We want to see your photos. After interviewing over a hundred photographers in the past three years and seeing so many great photographs, we want to see what our readers can do.
Now it’s your turn. We’re inviting you to send us your best Portrait, Landscape, Glamour, or Street photo in one or all four categories. The top four winners and one runner-up in each category will be featured in an interview and win some really cool prizes.
- Photojojo’s Phoneography Starter Kit – 1st Prize in all categories
- Hoodman USA’s Lens Cleanse 12 pack – 1st Prize in all categories
- Custom SLR’s Glide One Strap – Most Popular Photo based on maximum likes but not selected by jurors.
- Amazon Vouchers, Photowhoa Credits and Free Deals to be won.
This year we’ve invited Matt Kloskowski, James Maher, Frank D, and Dan Hostetler to select their favorite photos. Each juror will decide their 4 winners for their category.
- Matt Kloskowski Matt is the Vice President of Photography for on1 Inc. and a Tampa-based photographer. He’s a best selling author of over 20 books and teaches Lightroom and Photoshop at seminars and conferences around the world. He will be the Landscape juror.
- James Maher is street photographer based in New York City. His ebook The Essentials of Street Photography has been a best seller amongst the masses. He will be the Street photography juror.
- Frank Doorhof is a Fashion/celebrity photographer, best selling author and KelbyOne and PSW instructor based in the Netherlands. He will be the Portrait juror.
- Dan Hostettler is a Glamour and Nude Photographer. His style of nude photography gets inspired from the worlds of Playboy, Maxim, FHM, Victorias Secret, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle and a lot more. He will be the Glamour and Nude juror.
The contest runs through Midnight PST, Saturday, February 28th, 2015. The winner will be announced on March 4th, 2015. PhotoWhoa’s 2015 Photo Contest Photographer Showcase will be published March 9, 2015. Selected photographers will be sent instructions to claim their prize.
The best part is, you can submit as many photos as you can! The more likes and tweets your photo gets, greater are the chances of winning surprise gifts 🙂
View the contest here
Here are the winners of the best photography contest!
Congratulations to all the winners of 2015 Photowhoa Contest!